Top 10 Niches for Internet Business
The last blog post that I wrote was about how to choose your niche. I remember how hard it was for me to pick my niche. I thought this Top 10 list might help you pick your niche. This list is the Top 10 Niches for Internet Business, as you could probably tell from the title. This will help you choose one of the most profitable niches. Note, that just because it’s not on this list doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use it. These are just some ideas. I would recommend you give each of these ideas a thought when choosing your niche. Now on to the list.
- Make Money or Save Money- This topic is probably the most saturated market out there. A saturated market is a market with tons of blogs and articles about it. It definitely makes it more difficult to get your business noticed. It’s not surprising that this is the top niche out there though. I mean your reading this blog to learn internet business in order to make money. Making Money online is one of the big sub-categories in this niche. That’s what this blog is about and many more like it. Some people in the niche see this as a pain. Although I do agree it makes it hard, I like the fact that so many people are willing to share their knowledge for others. Another big sub-category for making money is Job searching. People are trying to find jobs to make themselves some money. The whole world revolves around money. Saving Money is also big as you can find many blogs and websites on coupon clipping to save a few cents here and there. This is another very saturated market, as many moms, college students, or low-budget families are looking for ways to save money. There are tons of products to advertise as a part of affiliate marketing
- Self Development- This niche is split into a ton of sub-categories such as career, health, relationships, and therapy. This is another big topic as everyone wants to improve themselves in some area. The troubling times and situations people are in is what makes these internet business-owners money. This market may be a little less saturated then saving and making money, but not by much. This topic is ideal for internet business, because it’s easy to write about a relationship or health problem you have or had. If you write about your experiences, they will probably be similar to those with the same problem. That would be an easy blog post that could attract a lot of satisfied readers. Also you can promote products such as medicine and books. Plus you can make and sell your own eCourse or eBooks. That can turn out to be very profitable if you spend enough time and effort on it.
- Spiritual/Supernatural- This niche is interesting. I personally don’t believe in the spiritual or supernatural, but there are a ton of people that do. I would assume there aren’t too many blogs in this field as most people can’t call themselves experts on the subject. But there are tons of products and books you can promote for commission. That allows this to still be a good niche for an internet business. Plus the less saturated market helps you rank higher in Google and other search engines.
- Information Technology- This is a big topic and getting bigger as computers become essential in our lives. There are many people who just don’t know enough about computers. This is an area you want to attack, there can be big money here. You can promote a ton of different computer stuff such as keyboards, printers, computers, or tons of other products. That’s what can make this niche a gold mine.
- Shopping- Online shopping has become more and more important to consumers. There are great deals you can find online and many take advantage of them. So some blogs can be part of shopping and saving money niches. They tend to be somewhat similar. Also some people just talk about the things they have recently bought which is really interesting to some people. You can promote Amazon products with their affiliate program to make money in this niche.
- Health and Fitness- This has become increasingly popular as everyone is worried about diseases and sickness. Most people don’t know much about health besides the basics, so there is a lot of room to inform. You can offer products like medicine and books about health. Also working out has become a bigger thing as our lives have gotten physically easier because of various things. So you can sell work-out programs and books. This is another niche that can make you a lot of money
- Relationships/Dating- You know that relationships and dating is a big deal in most people’s lives. Everyone goes through a lot of it and it’s not surprising some have problems. So in this type of internet business, you can coach people through their problems and turn people towards books that can help their relationship. Make sure that you use your own experiences to help out your blog posts, assuming it’s a blog.
- Life Problems and Solutions- Any problem you have in your life can become the next big internet business. For every problem you have, I bet about 100,000 more people have that problem. So write some blog posts about the problems you’ve had recently and suggest some products as solutions. This can make you some good money.
- Food Recipes and Cooking- I love food and, unless I’m different than everyone else, I’m sure most of you guys do too. So if you’re really good at cooking than share some of your recipes and you can get a good following if a lot of people like those recipes. You can also promote the ingredients using affiliate marketing to make you some money. This is probably a pretty good field to get commissions on.
- Hobbies and Crafts- This field is really just what you can make it. If there is something you like to do in your spare time then why not tell people about it. You can either gives tips or just explain why it’s fun. This can get people that like the same thing to come to you. It’s surprising an internet business can be made from that. Just promote some products that are used in your hobby(An easy task if your collecting something). Also if your doing crafts, just promote some supplies. This field is pretty easy to monetize.
So those are 10 great niches that you can get into. Those aren’t the only ones though. Make sure you actually like what you get into. Put some time and effort into thinking about your niche. This is possibly the biggest decision for your internet business. This bases what you will write about and the products you can sell. Plus let’s face it, some niches just aren’t good and can’t make money. While others are gold mines. It’s not just about finding the right niche. It’s finding the right niche for you.